Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Private Pottery Party
Book the Clay Talk @ Montsalvat studio for your own private pottery party and have the place all to yourself.
Perfect for corporate team building events, hens/bucks parties, birthday parties or just a bunch of messy fun with your friends our studio can be booked for a private workshop with one of our tutors.
Jump on the wheel and let our expert tutor guide your creation of small bowls and cylinders or choose from our range of handbuilding projects and make a plate, set of spoons, ring holders, mugs or bowls.
The workshop is designed to cater to a maximum of 8 participants due to the number of potter's wheels at Clay Talk. We can cater to more people but it will come at an additional cost and possibly additional tutors depending on size. Groups larger than 8 will also have to rotate between hand building and wheel throwing activities.
Unfortunately we cannot allow outside catering or alcohol in the studio but catering can be arranged at an extra fee - Speak to us directly about various additional options.
Price includes all materials and the glazing and firing of up to 3 of your favourite pieces per person by our expert technician.
Ceramic works will be ready to collect 2-4 weeks after the class.
Prices and options vary so please contact us for specific requirements.
- step-by-step throwing skills for making simple vessel forms such as cylinders and bowls
- A fun, creative and messy experience they will never forget
- Up to 3 pieces glazed, fired and ready to take home and use
- Use of studio tools and materials is included
Casual / older clothes and covered or closed-in shoes - clay can get messy!
Anyone interested in introducing themselves and their friends to clay
If you change your mind and want to cancel your course booking completely, you can either transfer your enrolment to a friend or we'll refund:
- 100% if you cancel at least 4 weeks before the course starts, less a $20 administration fee.
- 50% if you cancel 2 weeks before the course starts, less a $20 administration fee.
- No refund if you cancel:
- less than 2 weeks before the course starts; or
- the course has already started.
We'll give a full refund if we have someone on our waiting list who can take your spot immediately or if we cancel a course for any reason.
If you can’t attend a class during your course, unfortunately we don’t offer make up classes. We therefore encourage you to choose your courses and dates carefully.